Technical Recruiter/ HR Coordinator
Posted 1 year ago
Triumph Tech is an Advanced Tier AWS Partner. We are based out of Philadelphia, PA , Naples Florida, Seattle, Washington, and South New Jersey. We specialize in Migrations, DevOps, Containers, server-less, data & analytics, and ML/AI. We are looking for a brilliant individual to join our growing team. We have great benefits, company profit share and salary.
- Sourcing and screening of potential IT candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent openings for Triumph Tech.
- Learn and understand all of Triumph Techs’ service offerings.
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings. Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
- Interview prospective candidates and educate candidates on company process.
- Responsible for processing and contacting qualified candidates who respond to Triumph Tech via phone, email or web.
- Establish relationships with potential candidates to build pipeline.
- Coordinate or conduct screening activities (e.g., drug screens, reference checks).
- Responsible for increasing number of qualified applicants in database.
- Be familiar with Cloud industry trends, including client, market.
- Track/communicate new technology trends
- Attend training sessions, including those where active participation is expected
- Meet or exceed weekly recruitment goal expectations.
- Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for all open positions; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Oversee the employment process
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training development initiatives
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Conduct or acquire background checks and employee eligibility verifications
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Develop and maintain talent management processes
- Complete monthly and annual required reporting (New Hire Reporting, IPEDS, etc.) • Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner preferred and if you don’t have it be willing to get within first 30 days of employment
Compensation and Benefits:
• As a Technical Recruiter you will receive a competitive base salary and bonus
• You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Interested in a career at Triumph Tech?