Posted 1 year ago
Triumph Tech is an Advanced Tier AWS Partner. We are based out of Philadelphia, PA , Naples Florida, Seattle, Washington, and South New Jersey. We specialize in Migrations, DevOps, Containers, server-less, data & analytics, and ML/AI. We are looking for a brilliant individual to join our growing team. We have great benefits, company profit share and salary.
The successful candidate will build data solutions using state of the art technologies to acquire, ingest and transform big datasets.
- Partner with our users and other data product teams to understand their needs and build impactful data/analytics solutions.
- You will design and build data pipelines to support applications and data science projects following software engineering best practice.
- Design and develop data applications using big data technologies (Hadoop, AWS) to ingest, process, and analyze large disparate datasets.
- Build robust data pipelines on Cloud using Airflow, Spark/EMR, Kinesis, Kafka, Lambda or other technologies.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from various data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Experience delivering Data migration projects in AWS (preferably) but other cloud solutions will work too
- SQL / ETL experience and understanding
- Some ELT tool – Informatica, Airflow, AWS Glue etc
- Must have experience writing core data transformations in Python.
Interested in a career at Triumph Tech?